This waiver is good for all USRowing Registered regattas we attend for the calendar year (1/1/xx – 12/31/xx). Scholastic Sprints is not registered, so we use TRRA’s waiver for that regatta.
Items to note:
– New members need to select “Join”; those who signed it last year can select “Renew/Upgrade” or “Sign the Waiver”.
– To find Club or Team Name type at least “Mt. L” to get us to show up.
– Membership Level is Basic (there is a $7.75 admin fee to pay)
– Club Code (if needed) is WU9ME
Some notes from USRowing:
- All athletes will be asked 4 Safety Questions
There are no repercussions for missing any or all of the safety questions. These questions are educational only and give USRowing feedback on how our athletes understand safety within our sport.
- Athletes may be asked to watch a USADA anti-doping video and complete the USRowing anti-doping acknowledgement
This is for those who indicate an interest in participating in a National Team Selection event.